Join the MALT Board
MALT Board Members at our 2022 Fall Celebration
Kneeling: John Autin. Standing, left to right: Celeste Lamb, Lanina Cavicchio, Bob Rossman, Rene Vargas, Donna Carney, Patricia Robinson, Allison Cooper and Janet Hoffman. Not pictured: Susan Beetle, Allyson Katzman, Nima Koliwad, Rivkah Walton and Jesse Wilson.
Have you enjoyed being a MALT teacher or student?
Do you enjoy meeting and working with diverse neighbors?
Do you have non-profit, business, or entrepreneurial experience?
Do you want to make a difference in NW Philadelphia?
MALT prides itself in having an active, hands-on board that works collaboratively with our top-flight Executive Director & staff members
We are looking for a few good board members who will
- share your knowledge, skills and experience
- participate thoughtfully in monthly Board meetings
- work collaboratively on at least one committee
- represent MALT proudly in the community
- assist with PR, tabling and (fun!) fundraisers
- make a financial contribution according to your means.
We value age, ethnic, racial, gender and geographic diversity!
If you are interested in learning more, please read the brief
and contact email@example.com
We look forward to our conversation!