MALT COVID-19 Policy effective August 1, 2022
We believe we can be together as a community, and have joyful, engaging and social experiences together.
We are committed to the health and safety of our teachers, students and community, and are carefully monitoring COVID-19.
We have carefully considered the advice from the CDC, as well as the Philadelphia Health Department, and we have developed the following safety measures for all of our classes and events.
These measures will be updated as needed to reflect changing guidelines.
Effective on August 1, 2022:
Since we hold classes in over 25 locations each term we are also staying up to date on location requirements and some classes may have stricter guidelines. We appreciate your patience. The most recent information for each class will be in the class’ online description. Check your receipt
Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged for all of our teachers and students of indoor classes regardless of vaccination status.
For our outdoor classes students are encouraged to keep a social distance of six feet or more.
In addition, MALT will:
- Provide hand sanitizer for each class
- We will host our classes in rooms that have enough space to spread out with at least 3 feet of social distance, and we will limit the attendance to accommodate the class location.
- Partner Dance Classes – We strongly encourage students to take classes with a partner. You may be asked to change partners unless specified.
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend class.
- Teachers and students will be informed of the class location’s Covid-19 policy prior to class if it is more comprehensive than MALT’s Covid-19 policy.
- A few classes are held at collaboration locations, details about vaccination or mask requirements will be clearly explained in the class description. Please wear a mask in common areas like hallways and bathrooms.
Refunds and Credits: If you contact MALT 48 hours before the course begins we can offer you a full refund or a credit towards a future class. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID do not attend class. Our teachers will make every effort to help you make up the content you missed. If you have questions please contact our office at 215-843-6333.