After being on hiatus for the winter and the spring, we can’t wait to see you and have our neighborhood once again filled with dance, music, cooking, art, movement, insightful conversations, and community togetherness!
We are committed to the health and safety of our instructors, students and community, and have been carefully monitoring the reports about COVID-19 and the Delta Variant.
We are following the up-to-date recommendations of the Philadelphia Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Their recommendations may change, and if they do we will update our policy.
Right now (Aug. 5) there is not a mask mandate, however this may change by the time the Fall term begins. In contrast, in a month or two the mask recommendations may change again.
We are encouraging you to follow MALT’s guidelines and will update our policy as needed.
MALT COVID-19 Policy
- MALT requires that our teachers and students, including fully vaccinated people, wear masks at our indoor classes.
- MALT will provide hand sanitizer for each class
- We will host our classes in rooms that have enough space to spread out with at least 3 feet of social distance, and we will limit the attendance to accommodate the class location.
- Dance Classes – We strongly encourage students to take classes with a partner. You will not be asked to change partners.
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend class.
- Teachers and students will be informed of the class location’s Covid-19 policy prior to class if it differs from MALT policy.
Please pick up hand sanitizer at the MALT office before your class.
If you are not feeling well please do not attend class. We can make arrangements to reschedule or postpone your class, just give us a call at 215-843-6333 and talk to a staff member.