6601 Greene St. | Philadelphia PA 19119 | 215-843-6333 | 215-843-6655 (FAX)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-2pm
1. Online: See our Course Listings, with a Visa or Mastercard.
2. Mail: If you have one of our catalogs, fill out the registration form in the back. Enclose a check, money order or Visa/Mastercard number (with expiration date and CCV code) and mail to:
Mt. Airy Learning Tree
6601 Greene Street
Philadelphia, PA 19119
3. Fax your registration form and Visa/Mastercard information to 215-843-6655.
4. Visit our office Monday to Friday between 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
5. Call us at 215-843-6333 during our office hours with a Visa or Mastercard.
Registration Fee: A one-time, non-refundable $5 registration fee is charged each term per person for classes totaling $21 or more, regardless of your registration method.
Returned Checks: We must charge students $15 for returned checks.
Withdrawals: If you cannot attend a course, you can receive a refund (less the $5 registration fee) by notifying us 2 days before the first class begins.
Cancellations: Full refunds/credit will be issued if MALT cancels a course. Refunds will be issued back to the card used for purchase or by check. No cash refunds will be issued.
Missed Classes: Refunds cannot be issued for classes missed as a result of illness, personal emergencies or any other event beyond our control. If you miss a class, you may attend the class at no additional charge the next time it is offered, known as a "do-over." Please inform the MALT office of your intention to do-over the class so that we can notify the instructor. You will NOT be on the roster and should provide the teacher with your name and contact information so they can get in touch with you if necessary during the course.
Snow / Bad weather closings: MALT follows the Philadelphia School District, within reason - if the schools are closed, please check our website or call the office to see if your class has been affected.